Disclosure pursuant to art. 13-14, Reg EU 2016/679 (European General Data Protection Regulation)
Nuncas Italia S.p.a., with registered office in Via Tonale 20, Milan, VAT number 04064170154 (hereinafter Nuncas), in its capacity as owner of the Nuncas – Livax – Vittoria Verde brand names, of the Salcas srl company and of the nuncas.it – shop.nuncas.it – vittoriaverde.it – App Nuncas websites (hereinafter websites) recognises the importance of protecting your personal data.
For this reason, Nuncas Italia S.p.a. guarantees that the processing of your personal data will be performed in accordance with fundamental rights and freedoms, with specific reference to the privacy, personal identity and protection of said data through the use of specific procedures and appropriate security measures.
To this end, please note that browsing of the Website is free and that no type of registration is required. In a number of areas, however, you will be asked to provide identification data in order to gain access to specific services. In processing data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you, we observe a principle of strict necessity.
1. Type of personal data subject to processing
It is not necessary to register in order to gain access to and browse the Website.
However, some sections of the Website enable you to obtain fuller information about our activities, our promotions and our events; in order to use this service, you will be asked to provide some identification data and to register.
You may be asked for personal data such as name, surname, date of birth, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
Should your data change in the future, please contact the Data Manager on this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, to notify the changes and enable us to keep your personal data up to date.
2. Purposes of personal data processing
The personal data you provide with your express consent will be processed by Nuncas Italia S.p.a. in order to communicate promotional and marketing information and to complete purchase orders.
3. Personal data processing procedures
Nuncas Italia S.p.a. guarantees lawful and correct processing of the personal data provided and registered on the Website, and maximum privacy of said data.
Your personal data is collected and registered solely for the purposes indicated above, and stored in a manner that enables your identification for no more than the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed.
Furthermore, your personal data will be processed with telematic procedures, on secure channels, and will be processed largely through the use of appropriately protected electronic devices, or in hard-copy form.
4. Optional nature of personal data conferral
Conferral of personal data on the Website is optional.
5. Recipients of the data
Your data will be processed only by parties with express authorisation from Nuncas Italia S.p.a. or by companies acting as Data Processors, on behalf of Nuncas Italia S.p.a., that have signed a specific contract specifically regulating the processing assigned to them and their obligations with regard to data protection, and will never be disseminated.
An up-to-date list of the data recipients may be obtained by contacting the Data Manager at the following e-mail address email@example.com
Your data may be forwarded to:
• All parties who are entitled by law to access the data;
• Our co-workers, employees, in relation to their duties;
• All individuals or public or private legal persons, when communication is necessary for or functional to our activities and in the manner and for the purposes illustrated above.
6. Rights of the data subject
6.1 Art. 15 (right of access), 16 (right to rectification) of Reg. EU 2016/679
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller that their personal data is or is not being processed and in that case to obtain access to their personal data and to the following information:
1. a) the purpose of processing;
2. b) the personal data categories in question;
3. c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or shall be forwarded, especially if the recipients are in third-party countries or are international organisations;
4. d) the planned period of storage of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine said period;
5. e) the existence of the right of the data subject to ask the data controller to rectify or to erase the personal data or to restrict processing of their personal data or to object to their processing;
6. f) the right to present a complaint to a supervisory authority;
7. h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the approach used, and also the importance and expected consequences of the processing for the data subject.
6.2 Right pursuant to art. 17 of Reg. EU 2016/679 – right to erasure («right to be forgotten»)
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of their personal data without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to erase the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following grounds applies:
a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
1. b) the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of article 6(1), or point (a) of article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
2. c) the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to article 21(2);
3. d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
4. e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
5. f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in article 8(1) of Reg. EU 2016/679
6.3 Right pursuant to art. 18 Right to restriction of processing
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
1. a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
2. b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
3. c) the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
4. d) the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to article 21(1) Reg. EU 2016/679 pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the data controller override those of the data subject.
6.4 Right pursuant to art.20 Right to data portability
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller.
6.5 Revocation of consent to processing
The data subject has the power to revoke consent to the processing of their personal data, by contacting the data controller.
With regard to the above personal data processing, you may exercise your rights by means of a simple request, without formalities and without costs, to be sent by registered post or electronic mail to the data processor (as indicated in point 5). To this end, you may confer a written proxy or power of attorney on individuals, entities, associations or bodies, and also be assisted by a trusted individual.
Furthermore, you may object at any time to the processing of your personal data, free of charge, requesting the erasure of your address from our newsletter. To this end, you need only click on the link contained in every e-mail communication or apply to the data processor indicated above.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Links to other websites
This disclosure is provided only for the websites nuncas.it – shop.nuncas.it – vittoriaverde.it – App Nuncas and not for other websites that the user may consult via links. Nuncas Italia S.p.A. cannot be held responsible for the personal data provided by the users to external parties or to websites linked to the Website.
8. What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a small file sent to the user's browser and installed on the device used by the visitor (computer, tablet, smartphone).
The cookie enables us to recognise your device when you visit our Website, in order to identify your preferences and make browsing easier and more enjoyable. Recognition takes place solely through storage of the device used for access to the Website, and of some specific settings (such as language), but not through storage of your personal data.
9. How do we obtain your informed consent?
When you visit the Website for the first time, a banner appears at the top or bottom of the screen informing you that the Website uses profiling cookies (its own and third-party cookies) to ensure that you enjoy the best browsing experience and to send you advertisements and services aligned with your preferences.
During subsequent visits to the Website, if you have already given your consent to the installation of cookies, the banner will no longer appear.
10. The cookies we use and the purposes we use them for
Our Website uses different types of cookie, each of which has a specific function.
Technical cookies: these cookies relate to activities strictly needed for the Website to function and to deliver the services it offers. Technical cookies do not require consent, and are therefore automatically installed upon access to the site and are not used for other purposes.
Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to process statistical analyses on users’ browsing patterns on our Website. We process the results of these analyses anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes only if the service provider uses the cookies in connection with the browser or on other devices used to browse the Website. The Website uses some third-party services and said third parties, entirely independently, install their own cookies.
First- and third-party marketing and profiling cookies: these cookies are used to create profiles on the user in order to send marketing messages matched to the preferences that emerged during the visit or to improve the browsing experience: when you browse our Website, these cookies help us show you products of interest to you or similar to those you have viewed. Cookies sent by third parties are third-party cookies. These cookies enable us to present our marketing offers to you on other related websites (retargeting).
Use of these cookies requires the express and informed consent of the user.
Your consent will be requested only on your first visit to the Website; subsequently, through a technical cookie, we will store your consent to enable you to gain direct access to the Website during your next visits (without prejudice to your right to disable the cookies at any time: should you do so, the Website will request your consent again when you return).
No other user profiling tools are used on the Website (e.g., spyware).
With regard to third-party cookies, we have no control over the information provided and we do not have access to the data. This information is controlled entirely by the third-party companies as illustrated in their privacy policies.
Below you will find a link to the page of the third parties that manage these cookies, where you can obtain information on processing and give your consent: www.facebook.com
11. How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or disable cookies through their settings. Since not all browsers are the same, we advise you to consult the help menu of your browser to find out how to manage cookies and/or change your cookie preferences for the future.
Below are the paths for cookie management on the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For any request or further details on protection of your data, we shall be happy to help. Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Latest update May 2018